NuttyCraft
Welcome Stranger. Currently you can only see some of the categories of our forums and cannot create or reply to topics. Please Login/Register if you wish to any of the things stated above.
-The Admins-
NuttyCraft
Welcome Stranger. Currently you can only see some of the categories of our forums and cannot create or reply to topics. Please Login/Register if you wish to any of the things stated above.
-The Admins-
NuttyCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NuttyCraft

A Bakery Of Awesomeness!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the NuttyCraft forums! Please register if you wish to join our epic server! Check the "Server Announcements" thread for any news! Read the "FAQ's" for answers to the constantly asked questions and also if your new, INTRODUCE YOURSELF! (We made a thread specifically for it =D) (From the date of the 13th of September) The admin team consists of: (Owner) Acornty (Admins) Adubbz, Steel_pig, Idontkn0w, Hellaking and Darkvandal. If the server is down for more than a week check the forums to see if our friend Flammendrew made us a "Backup Server"
Server Status (Flammendrew's Server)
Flammendrew's Minecraft Server Since the server will be whitelisted and only have 5 players max there is no point in voting for it to make it popular :P
Flash Games
On this page you can find all the current flash games we have: https://nuttycraft.forumotion.com/h1-flash-games Below you can vote for the best flash game you think we have. To complain about people not voting for the right game post a reply here: https://nuttycraft.forumotion.com/t242-the-best-flash-game-is *NOTE*: Votes CAN be changed by pressing "cancel vote" on the poll in the forum post linked above.
Poll
What is the best flash game we currently have?
Skywire
cant connect to server D: is server down forever? I_vote_lcap29%cant connect to server D: is server down forever? I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Final Ninja
cant connect to server D: is server down forever? I_vote_lcap14%cant connect to server D: is server down forever? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Commando 3
cant connect to server D: is server down forever? I_vote_lcap57%cant connect to server D: is server down forever? I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

cant connect to server D: is server down forever?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ninjayoshi
Coal Miner
ninjayoshi

cant connect to server D: is server down forever? Empty
PostSubject: cant connect to server D: is server down forever?   cant connect to server D: is server down forever? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:16 am

D:?
Back to top Go down
flammendrew
Admin (FS)
flammendrew

PostSubject: Re: cant connect to server D: is server down forever?   cant connect to server D: is server down forever? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:09 am

i know ssame its not working!
Back to top Go down
TheAdubbz
Admin (NC)
TheAdubbz

PostSubject: Re: cant connect to server D: is server down forever?   cant connect to server D: is server down forever? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 5:20 pm

I think acorn is away so it won't be back for awhile :/ It crashed while i was making a pixel tv screen at spawn :/
Back to top Go down
steel_pig
Admin (NC)
steel_pig

PostSubject: Re: cant connect to server D: is server down forever?   cant connect to server D: is server down forever? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:58 pm

i miss you guys... really i do. where are you all. i'm soooo f***ing lonely
Back to top Go down
flammendrew
Admin (FS)
flammendrew

PostSubject: Re: cant connect to server D: is server down forever?   cant connect to server D: is server down forever? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:34 am

Ohh:/
Back to top Go down
ninjayoshi
Coal Miner
ninjayoshi

PostSubject: hey   cant connect to server D: is server down forever? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:22 pm

steel i saw u but u were afk and were u the 1 who added stuff to my name!!!! or was that just adubbz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cant connect to server D: is server down forever?   cant connect to server D: is server down forever? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cant connect to server D: is server down forever?
Page 1 of 1