NuttyCraft
Welcome Stranger. Currently you can only see some of the categories of our forums and cannot create or reply to topics. Please Login/Register if you wish to any of the things stated above.
-The Admins-
NuttyCraft
Welcome Stranger. Currently you can only see some of the categories of our forums and cannot create or reply to topics. Please Login/Register if you wish to any of the things stated above.
-The Admins-
NuttyCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NuttyCraft

A Bakery Of Awesomeness!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the NuttyCraft forums! Please register if you wish to join our epic server! Check the "Server Announcements" thread for any news! Read the "FAQ's" for answers to the constantly asked questions and also if your new, INTRODUCE YOURSELF! (We made a thread specifically for it =D) (From the date of the 13th of September) The admin team consists of: (Owner) Acornty (Admins) Adubbz, Steel_pig, Idontkn0w, Hellaking and Darkvandal. If the server is down for more than a week check the forums to see if our friend Flammendrew made us a "Backup Server"
Server Status (Flammendrew's Server)
Flammendrew's Minecraft Server Since the server will be whitelisted and only have 5 players max there is no point in voting for it to make it popular :P
Flash Games
On this page you can find all the current flash games we have: https://nuttycraft.forumotion.com/h1-flash-games Below you can vote for the best flash game you think we have. To complain about people not voting for the right game post a reply here: https://nuttycraft.forumotion.com/t242-the-best-flash-game-is *NOTE*: Votes CAN be changed by pressing "cancel vote" on the poll in the forum post linked above.
Poll
What is the best flash game we currently have?
Skywire
well since acorns leaving..... I_vote_lcap29%well since acorns leaving..... I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Final Ninja
well since acorns leaving..... I_vote_lcap14%well since acorns leaving..... I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Commando 3
well since acorns leaving..... I_vote_lcap57%well since acorns leaving..... I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

well since acorns leaving.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
flammendrew
Admin (FS)
flammendrew

well since acorns leaving..... Empty
PostSubject: well since acorns leaving.....   well since acorns leaving..... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:22 am

okay guys this was the like only place i could post any new topics sooo:D i have a bukkit server like halfway made if anyones interested for the time being i could try to get the plugin list from acorn or adubbz if you want me to. i dont know the IP yet but it wont be servercraft, it will be on most of the day though. Give me about a week and it will be up. All people are the same rank...eccept for me(:

Love,
Flammendrew
~Manwhoplayswithfire
Back to top Go down
ninjayoshi
Coal Miner
ninjayoshi

PostSubject: HEY :D   well since acorns leaving..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:47 pm

flammen can u help me with bukkit then there will be like 2 severs to go on instead of 1 Very Happy?
Back to top Go down
flammendrew
Admin (FS)
flammendrew

PostSubject: Re: well since acorns leaving.....   well since acorns leaving..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:43 pm

sure but im not a whiz at it XD im only good at the plugins my bukkit is junk
Back to top Go down
flammendrew
Admin (FS)
flammendrew

PostSubject: Re: well since acorns leaving.....   well since acorns leaving..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:43 pm

sure but im not a whiz at it XD im only good at the plugins my bukkit is junk
Back to top Go down
flammendrew
Admin (FS)
flammendrew

PostSubject: THE SERVER IP   well since acorns leaving..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:20 pm

THE SERVER IP IS 67.172.19.162 :25564 XD SO EASY AND SO SIMPLE!!!
Back to top Go down
flammendrew
Admin (FS)
flammendrew

PostSubject: Re: well since acorns leaving.....   well since acorns leaving..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:01 pm

nevermind its just :25564 no ip address!!

Edit By Adubbz: Since flamme clearly hasn't made the ip very clear here it is:
67.172.19.162:25564
Back to top Go down
flammendrew
Admin (FS)
flammendrew

PostSubject: Re: well since acorns leaving.....   well since acorns leaving..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:39 am

so me and ninjayoshi kinda fucked upp the old port so the new port is :25563 XD from now on there will be NO TNT EXPLOSIONS AT ALL!!
Back to top Go down
ninjayoshi
Coal Miner
ninjayoshi

PostSubject: D:D:D:D:D::   well since acorns leaving..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:16 pm

flammen i cant connect
Back to top Go down
flammendrew
Admin (FS)
flammendrew

PostSubject: Re: well since acorns leaving.....   well since acorns leaving..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:20 pm

sorry my gay comcast wasnt working... now its up dont worry Very Happy
Back to top Go down
flammendrew
Admin (FS)
flammendrew

PostSubject: Re: well since acorns leaving.....   well since acorns leaving..... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:30 pm

i f***ed up the server again.... thatnks Adubbz XD now its :25562
Back to top Go down
steel_pig
Admin (NC)
steel_pig

PostSubject: ...   well since acorns leaving..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:11 am

Your server still doesn't work... im getting really bored and want to play minecraft with you all...! scratch
Back to top Go down
flammendrew
Admin (FS)
flammendrew

PostSubject: Re: well since acorns leaving.....   well since acorns leaving..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:19 pm

it should be working now but idk what happened
Back to top Go down
steel_pig
Admin (NC)
steel_pig

PostSubject: Re: well since acorns leaving.....   well since acorns leaving..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:39 pm

It still doesn't work... Mad
Back to top Go down
steel_pig
Admin (NC)
steel_pig

PostSubject: Re: well since acorns leaving.....   well since acorns leaving..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:41 pm

im getting mad!
Back to top Go down
acornty
Admin (NC)
acornty

PostSubject: Re: well since acorns leaving.....   well since acorns leaving..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:05 pm

steel_pig wrote:
im getting mad!
just wait till next friday, bud. I'll most likely have my server back up then. in the mean time, i suggest masturbating. a lot.
Back to top Go down
steel_pig
Admin (NC)
steel_pig

PostSubject: Re: well since acorns leaving.....   well since acorns leaving..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:15 pm

Shocked Speak for yourself... ill just play PS3! please acorn don't put me in that position again!
Back to top Go down
flammendrew
Admin (FS)
flammendrew

PostSubject: Re: well since acorns leaving.....   well since acorns leaving..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 5:29 am

GUYS FOR SOME REASON THE IP CHANGED ON MY PORT MAP:D I HAVE THE NEW IP HERE 98.236.14.147:25562 sorry about all the confusion guys i just noticed portmap was shut off XD
Back to top Go down
steel_pig
Admin (NC)
steel_pig

PostSubject: Re: well since acorns leaving.....   well since acorns leaving..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:23 pm

wont let me connect i dunno
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well since acorns leaving.....   well since acorns leaving..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

well since acorns leaving.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NuttyCraft :: Minecraft Server (NuttyCraft) :: General Discussion-
Jump to: