NuttyCraft
Welcome Stranger. Currently you can only see some of the categories of our forums and cannot create or reply to topics. Please Login/Register if you wish to any of the things stated above.
-The Admins-
NuttyCraft
Welcome Stranger. Currently you can only see some of the categories of our forums and cannot create or reply to topics. Please Login/Register if you wish to any of the things stated above.
-The Admins-
NuttyCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NuttyCraft

A Bakery Of Awesomeness!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the NuttyCraft forums! Please register if you wish to join our epic server! Check the "Server Announcements" thread for any news! Read the "FAQ's" for answers to the constantly asked questions and also if your new, INTRODUCE YOURSELF! (We made a thread specifically for it =D) (From the date of the 13th of September) The admin team consists of: (Owner) Acornty (Admins) Adubbz, Steel_pig, Idontkn0w, Hellaking and Darkvandal. If the server is down for more than a week check the forums to see if our friend Flammendrew made us a "Backup Server"
Server Status (Flammendrew's Server)
Flammendrew's Minecraft Server Since the server will be whitelisted and only have 5 players max there is no point in voting for it to make it popular :P
Flash Games
On this page you can find all the current flash games we have: https://nuttycraft.forumotion.com/h1-flash-games Below you can vote for the best flash game you think we have. To complain about people not voting for the right game post a reply here: https://nuttycraft.forumotion.com/t242-the-best-flash-game-is *NOTE*: Votes CAN be changed by pressing "cancel vote" on the poll in the forum post linked above.
Poll
What is the best flash game we currently have?
Skywire
ninja- i need mah plugins  I_vote_lcap29%ninja- i need mah plugins  I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Final Ninja
ninja- i need mah plugins  I_vote_lcap14%ninja- i need mah plugins  I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Commando 3
ninja- i need mah plugins  I_vote_lcap57%ninja- i need mah plugins  I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

ninja- i need mah plugins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flammendrew
Admin (FS)
flammendrew

ninja- i need mah plugins  Empty
PostSubject: ninja- i need mah plugins    ninja- i need mah plugins  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 3:12 pm

okay i got to the end of the street today guys Very Happy all the houses on the right are secured and locked down. now we need the left and the center.. the alleys take care of them selves. sometimes spiders get in but thats not a big deal. But i need the plugins so i can mail you guys whats going on and what im working on!
Back to top Go down
ninjayoshi
Coal Miner
ninjayoshi

PostSubject: ?   ninja- i need mah plugins  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 5:58 pm

that plugin is called essentials do u just want that name or a link or all of the plugins now?
Back to top Go down
flammendrew
Admin (FS)
flammendrew

PostSubject: Re: ninja- i need mah plugins    ninja- i need mah plugins  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:39 pm

No i ment like the big list of plugins you said you ahve... Hahah if you dont havr them anymore dont worry but itd make ny life a shit ton easier... Have you gone on latelyy??!!?? Its amaxing! Our base is so much bigger
Back to top Go down
TheAdubbz
Admin (NC)
TheAdubbz

PostSubject: Re: ninja- i need mah plugins    ninja- i need mah plugins  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 10:49 pm

I barely ever get to play with you guys now since we arn't on at the same time D: Are you all too busy with skyrim or something?
Back to top Go down
flammendrew
Admin (FS)
flammendrew

PostSubject: Re: ninja- i need mah plugins    ninja- i need mah plugins  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 6:04 am

No fuck skyrim! Its terrible mw3 is so much betterrr... Ill be on more this weekend bc im getting ungrounded
Back to top Go down
flammendrew
Admin (FS)
flammendrew

PostSubject: Re: ninja- i need mah plugins    ninja- i need mah plugins  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 6:05 am

No fuck skyrim! Its terrible mw3 is so much betterrr... Ill be on more this weekend bc im getting ungrounded
Back to top Go down
ninjayoshi
Coal Miner
ninjayoshi

PostSubject: Re: ninja- i need mah plugins    ninja- i need mah plugins  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 6:39 am

ok so to do this you have to go to the serer.rar unwrap it and then change the name of the map in the server.PROPERTIES file to the name of the map u want then delete the 2 files called minenub that are blank maps and put in the map that u want to use in the main folder that has the same name as the name in the server.PROPERTIES once done change the run command cause myn is diffent cause my computer is messed up like that then just run it and your done!!!!
Bukkit server file: http://www.mediafire.com/?3u1v5rvjx3z7lzu
Back to top Go down
flammendrew
Admin (FS)
flammendrew

PostSubject: Re: ninja- i need mah plugins    ninja- i need mah plugins  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:26 am

You are a beast.
Back to top Go down
ninjayoshi
Coal Miner
ninjayoshi

PostSubject: Re: ninja- i need mah plugins    ninja- i need mah plugins  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:35 pm

ok so flammen after an hour of kill 5 zombies get killed return to get to this big house at the edge of the map also raiding the houses well doing so i think i beat the map i got all chain mail armor besides legs cause some1 used it >.>
Back to top Go down
ninjayoshi
Coal Miner
ninjayoshi

PostSubject: ?   ninja- i need mah plugins  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:56 pm

flammen u going to put bukkit on wonder if u just put in the plugins folder >.>
Back to top Go down
TheAdubbz
Admin (NC)
TheAdubbz

PostSubject: Re: ninja- i need mah plugins    ninja- i need mah plugins  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:51 am

Like my new avatar? xD Epic Alien froggy dude FTW!
Back to top Go down
ninjayoshi
Coal Miner
ninjayoshi

PostSubject: :D   ninja- i need mah plugins  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 5:34 am

cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
flammendrew
Admin (FS)
flammendrew

PostSubject: Re: ninja- i need mah plugins    ninja- i need mah plugins  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:19 am

To win the map you have to yorch the entirearea:/ and im gomna do it over the weekend bc i domt have time lately
Back to top Go down
TheAdubbz
Admin (NC)
TheAdubbz

PostSubject: Re: ninja- i need mah plugins    ninja- i need mah plugins  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:22 pm

flammendrew wrote:
To win the map you have to yorch the entirearea:/ and im gomna do it over the weekend bc i domt have time lately

I did that
Back to top Go down
TheAdubbz
Admin (NC)
TheAdubbz

PostSubject: Re: ninja- i need mah plugins    ninja- i need mah plugins  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:37 pm

While raiding the obsidian jail for spawners i had found a secret cave.... Turns out it led to a terraforming kit! I have not taken ANYTHING out of it but it looks like we still have some work to do...
There were also some sewers :O
Back to top Go down
flammendrew
Admin (FS)
flammendrew

PostSubject: Re: ninja- i need mah plugins    ninja- i need mah plugins  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 3:17 pm

i found taht too adubbz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ninja- i need mah plugins    ninja- i need mah plugins  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ninja- i need mah plugins
Page 1 of 1