NuttyCraft
Welcome Stranger. Currently you can only see some of the categories of our forums and cannot create or reply to topics. Please Login/Register if you wish to any of the things stated above.
-The Admins-
NuttyCraft
Welcome Stranger. Currently you can only see some of the categories of our forums and cannot create or reply to topics. Please Login/Register if you wish to any of the things stated above.
-The Admins-
NuttyCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NuttyCraft

A Bakery Of Awesomeness!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the NuttyCraft forums! Please register if you wish to join our epic server! Check the "Server Announcements" thread for any news! Read the "FAQ's" for answers to the constantly asked questions and also if your new, INTRODUCE YOURSELF! (We made a thread specifically for it =D) (From the date of the 13th of September) The admin team consists of: (Owner) Acornty (Admins) Adubbz, Steel_pig, Idontkn0w, Hellaking and Darkvandal. If the server is down for more than a week check the forums to see if our friend Flammendrew made us a "Backup Server"
Server Status (Flammendrew's Server)
Flammendrew's Minecraft Server Since the server will be whitelisted and only have 5 players max there is no point in voting for it to make it popular :P
Flash Games
On this page you can find all the current flash games we have: https://nuttycraft.forumotion.com/h1-flash-games Below you can vote for the best flash game you think we have. To complain about people not voting for the right game post a reply here: https://nuttycraft.forumotion.com/t242-the-best-flash-game-is *NOTE*: Votes CAN be changed by pressing "cancel vote" on the poll in the forum post linked above.
Poll
What is the best flash game we currently have?
Skywire
We Are On 1.9.5! (With Bukkit) I_vote_lcap29%We Are On 1.9.5! (With Bukkit) I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Final Ninja
We Are On 1.9.5! (With Bukkit) I_vote_lcap14%We Are On 1.9.5! (With Bukkit) I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Commando 3
We Are On 1.9.5! (With Bukkit) I_vote_lcap57%We Are On 1.9.5! (With Bukkit) I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

We Are On 1.9.5! (With Bukkit)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheAdubbz
Admin (NC)
TheAdubbz

We Are On 1.9.5! (With Bukkit) Empty
PostSubject: We Are On 1.9.5! (With Bukkit)   We Are On 1.9.5! (With Bukkit) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:25 pm

Well folks WE A ROLLING!
Bukkit has been updated for 1.9.5 and it has been installed on the server.
ALL the plugins (As far as i'm aware) work fine!
And... /give works with ALL the new blocks (the only thing is i don't think you can use words you have to use the item id of the new blocks so no /i enchantment_table)

It surprisingly ISNT laggy and the download link is below:
http://bit.ly/tnnArW

The map HAS been reset BUT the old one has just been renamed for now (we may put it back on or something)

DO NOT touch the regions incase we do put it back on.

This map is just to mess around so do whatever really Razz

NOTE:
The end DOES work in multiplayer (After configuring some things) However enderdragons still DONT spawn naturally (see section below about that) To get there you either must use a legit ender portal (found in a stronghold (a stronghold is found by throwing eyes of ender everywhere)) (This is unconfirmed) OR typing /world 2 (confirmed but we are not sure about this working for non admins)

AND... We have solved that. Essentials /spawnmob doesn't work with ender dragons so we had to use a different plugin. Type /mobspawn EnderDragon and then get a bow and some arrows and shoot the blocks you wish them to spawn on. Currently this is only available to admins. We won't both finding any plugins that enable the ender though, we will save that for the official update not the prereleases

*THE DRAGON DEATH ANIMATION IS EEEEEPIC (LIKE VOLDEMORTS FINAL DEATH IN THE LAST HARRY POTTER MOVIE) IT'S ALMOST LIKE THAT*
PS: Sorry acorn for doing this without your permission, i think even you must admit it was becoming too stale :S

Last edited by TheAdubbz on Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ninjayoshi
Coal Miner
ninjayoshi

PostSubject: :/   We Are On 1.9.5! (With Bukkit) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:35 am

guys u know ender dragons dont spawn naturally and enderman cant die in the ender dimension and the only reason ppl could get ender dragons is cause notch gave every1 a extra file to spawn ender dragons if u right click with a gold sword which doesn't work in multiplayer
Back to top Go down
ninjayoshi
Coal Miner
ninjayoshi

PostSubject: Re: We Are On 1.9.5! (With Bukkit)   We Are On 1.9.5! (With Bukkit) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:42 am

OMG i killed a enderdragon he floated so high then light shot from him and he died
76 xp from it
Back to top Go down
ninjayoshi
Coal Miner
ninjayoshi

PostSubject: ?   We Are On 1.9.5! (With Bukkit) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:23 am

where did u get bukkit
Back to top Go down
TheAdubbz
Admin (NC)
TheAdubbz

PostSubject: Re: We Are On 1.9.5! (With Bukkit)   We Are On 1.9.5! (With Bukkit) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:10 pm

ninjayoshi wrote:
where did u get bukkit
Our lovely friends on the bukkit team have made a special build for 1.9.5. Hopefully they will fix the no multiplayer issue with the end but if not oh well. I am awaiting a few updates for it since there are a few issues here and there but meh IT WORKS
Back to top Go down
TheAdubbz
Admin (NC)
TheAdubbz

PostSubject: Re: We Are On 1.9.5! (With Bukkit)   We Are On 1.9.5! (With Bukkit) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:11 pm

ninjayoshi wrote:
guys u know ender dragons dont spawn naturally and enderman cant die in the ender dimension and the only reason ppl could get ender dragons is cause notch gave every1 a extra file to spawn ender dragons if u right click with a gold sword which doesn't work in multiplayer

That's why i installed the plugin...
Back to top Go down
TheAdubbz
Admin (NC)
TheAdubbz

PostSubject: Re: We Are On 1.9.5! (With Bukkit)   We Are On 1.9.5! (With Bukkit) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:11 pm

ninjayoshi wrote:
OMG i killed a enderdragon he floated so high then light shot from him and he died
76 xp from it
They are very epic =)
Back to top Go down
ninjayoshi
Coal Miner
ninjayoshi

PostSubject: :D   We Are On 1.9.5! (With Bukkit) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:12 pm

Adubbz!!!! we gatta get this plugin if we ever play with flammens + our server http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/tp-sign-jump-v3-reconnect-to-other-servers-using-signs-1060.31894/ we can switch servers with a click of a sign i would hook it up with my server to urs but its not 1.9.5 supported
Back to top Go down
TheAdubbz
Admin (NC)
TheAdubbz

PostSubject: Re: We Are On 1.9.5! (With Bukkit)   We Are On 1.9.5! (With Bukkit) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:17 pm

Maybe yoshi Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Are On 1.9.5! (With Bukkit)   We Are On 1.9.5! (With Bukkit) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Are On 1.9.5! (With Bukkit)
Page 1 of 1