NuttyCraft
Welcome Stranger. Currently you can only see some of the categories of our forums and cannot create or reply to topics. Please Login/Register if you wish to any of the things stated above.
-The Admins-
NuttyCraft
Welcome Stranger. Currently you can only see some of the categories of our forums and cannot create or reply to topics. Please Login/Register if you wish to any of the things stated above.
-The Admins-
NuttyCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NuttyCraft

A Bakery Of Awesomeness!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the NuttyCraft forums! Please register if you wish to join our epic server! Check the "Server Announcements" thread for any news! Read the "FAQ's" for answers to the constantly asked questions and also if your new, INTRODUCE YOURSELF! (We made a thread specifically for it =D) (From the date of the 13th of September) The admin team consists of: (Owner) Acornty (Admins) Adubbz, Steel_pig, Idontkn0w, Hellaking and Darkvandal. If the server is down for more than a week check the forums to see if our friend Flammendrew made us a "Backup Server"
Server Status (Flammendrew's Server)
Flammendrew's Minecraft Server Since the server will be whitelisted and only have 5 players max there is no point in voting for it to make it popular :P
Flash Games
On this page you can find all the current flash games we have: https://nuttycraft.forumotion.com/h1-flash-games Below you can vote for the best flash game you think we have. To complain about people not voting for the right game post a reply here: https://nuttycraft.forumotion.com/t242-the-best-flash-game-is *NOTE*: Votes CAN be changed by pressing "cancel vote" on the poll in the forum post linked above.
Poll
What is the best flash game we currently have?
Skywire
Well Pals..... I_vote_lcap29%Well Pals..... I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Final Ninja
Well Pals..... I_vote_lcap14%Well Pals..... I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Commando 3
Well Pals..... I_vote_lcap57%Well Pals..... I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

Well Pals.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
acornty
Admin (NC)
acornty

Well Pals..... Empty
PostSubject: Well Pals.....   Well Pals..... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:21 pm

We didn't win Sad sssaaaaaadddddd fffffaaaaaccccceeeeee. The main reason i believe is because they only judged the video that didn't have the audio. meh, oh well. I'll have a server for you all up an running before the weeks up. until then, get yo friends to donate :p
Back to top Go down
idontkn0w
Admin (NC)

Well Pals..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Pals.....   Well Pals..... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:34 pm

Sad Right now playing on moderncraft because of my addiction to Industrialcraft/buildcraft Wink
Cant wait for the server though Smile
Back to top Go down
TheAdubbz
Admin (NC)
TheAdubbz

Well Pals..... Empty
PostSubject: This server will need this:   Well Pals..... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 12:42 am

Acorn we need to do something different with the server this time, Make it unique and fun. After my experience with flames vanilla server a realised we cannot go vanilla. Vanilla is the cause of griefing and boredom. We need to get a ranking system where people rank up for doing things this makes them feel special and worth something (XD) All ranks give the players new nooks and crannies. Another thing we need is a whole towns system and clans. Clans are a must have for a server it brings the whole "group spirit" into play which is what mine craft is all about. Towns will add to these clans as people can have an unofficial ranking system WITHIN our permissions ranking system. None of these things will create a fun server without a way of stopping "rage quitting." Rage quitting happens when a player gets extremely pissed of that their golden statue of the mona lisa gets griefed, we will fix this by finding an appropriate anti-griefing tool that can be accessible to basically everyone but admins still have control incase this is used for the wrong reasons. One thing we need opinions on is if we will be a building server or a survival server. With the new functions in 1.8 i believe it will be possible to do both. One of the other things i can think of that may/may not cause an issue is worldediting tools. Should we give some of the higher up ranks the ability to use them? And should we even install them at all? The problem with some aspects of this is that when they see that people have things they don't they get pissed off and leave. This time maybe we should keep to the whole aspect of survival instead of us admins giving ourselves everything *self control folks* And the final thing which may or may not play a factor in the servers success towards our amusement is if we chose to add in rpg aspects. Rpg can be a lot of fun it can add currency levelling up all kinds of stuff, but the question is will we accept it? If we were to incorporate rpg into our server will we be bothered to set up all the elements needed to make full use of the capabilities of these rpg mods? The setting up will definitely include things like: Building shop stalls, (possibly) dealing with npcs (if we chose to put them in the server) and finally bothering to set quests every now and then.

Those are all the features that i believe we will need to make a successful server but however there is one more thing that isn't exactly a feature but will make the server a lot easier to maintain:
The ability for myself and (possibly?) some other admins to firstly change players permissions (it will be essential if we are to have the whole "permissions extra ranks" thing) and to restart the server due to the constant crashes we unfortunately have :/

Well anyway thats it on that topic (i think i wrote a good 3 quarters of a page on it) So i hope acorn you will take some of these into consideration. Any discussion of these thoughts happily send me a PM on the forums (tell me in a reply that you sent me one since i don't check them constantly) Anyway thats it!

-Adubbz
Back to top Go down
acornty
Admin (NC)
acornty

Well Pals..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Pals.....   Well Pals..... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:57 pm

I'd like to hold out on level up plugins and npc plugins seeing as when notch adds npcs and leveling we won't have to make everyone start over. As for you admins having access to usergroups and shit, yes since this server won't have mcmyadmin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well Pals..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Pals.....   Well Pals..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well Pals.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NuttyCraft :: Minecraft Server (NuttyCraft) :: Server Announcements-
Jump to: